Email me: [email protected]
Study Coaching: Session 1
It's like having a personal trainer for your studies!
You get access to the advice, info, videos that I cover in the first one-on-one sessions for Study Coaching students. (One month access)
You also get a week's worth of emails with me. Guidance, advice and application of the principles in the videos.
Do you need study coaching?
- Do you never 'feel ready' for exams?
- Do you get frustrated with yourself that your studying never matches your study plan?
- Do you wonder where the time goes? Why you're not able to complete everything you intended?
- Do you find yourself avoiding certain topics and questions, and make excuses about it?
- Do you find yourself working harder and harder as you study higher levels, but seem to get less and less right?
Most perfectionist students struggle with these things. We KNOW these things stand in the way of our study success.
I can help you improve your habits, to improve your marks
Sign up for my general newsletter
I've lectured Auditing, coached and mentored Accounting students on their professional and academic journey for over a decade.
I've always said that our mindset is another major subject in our subject, but we get no classes or textbooks for it! To this end, I spend a lot of time researching how our brains work and how habits are formed and changed. Most interestingly, I've spent a lot of time working on how these things relate specifically to Accounting students, given their strengths and challenges.
I share insights and support on my Blog on a regular basis.
- LinkedIn Profile
Frequently Asked Questions
This will probably help you be more aware of where your habits come from, and give you more empowerment over what you choose to change and keep.