Email me: [email protected]
It's like having a personal trainer for your studies!
Check out student comments here
Includes online videos, emails, accountability and one-on-one online sessions, to help you change your study habits and improve your exam performance.
Why do you need study coaching?
Check out my website for more info
- Everyone talks about how important Exam technique is for your exams, but do you know what exam technique REALLY is?!
- How do you adjust your studies to practice exam technique as early as possible?
- Do you get frustrated with yourself that your studying never matches your study plan?
- Do you wonder where the time goes? Why you're not able to complete everything you intended?
- Do you find yourself avoiding certain topics and questions, and make excuses about it?
- Do you find yourself working harder and harder as you study higher levels, but seem to get less and less right?
Most Accounting students struggle with these things. We KNOW these things stand in the way of our study success.
I can help you improve your habits, to improve your marks
Sign up for my general newsletter
StartStudy Profile Assessment (Please complete as soon as you're enrolled)
PreviewMindset - Fixed vs Growth (9:57)
StartYou vs Your Brain (16:05)
Preview"I'm not ready" (2:54)
PreviewSurely perfectionists make great students? (8:17)
StartPerfectionism - Deadlines (2:48)
StartPerfectionism - Procrastination (1:19)
StartPerfectionism - Trying (1:38)
StartPerfectionism - Criticism (4:59)
StartWhat do you relate to? (Email me)
I've lectured Auditing, coached and mentored Accounting students on their professional and academic journey for over a decade.
I've always said that our mindset is another major subject in our subject, but we get no classes or textbooks for it! To this end, I spend a lot of time researching how our brains work and how habits are formed and changed. Most interestingly, I've spent a lot of time working on how these things relate specifically to Accounting students, given their strengths and challenges.
I share insights and support on my Blog on a regular basis.
- LinkedIn Profile